WINE MAKING ACADEMY
Apprentice winemakers ... Vinelis makes you the owner of a winery… for a day
VINELIS Wine Making Academy offers a new, original and innovative concept. The game is set-up as a team-building activity that will transform the participants in true oenologists, for one day: You are the owners of an imaginary winery in one of the most famous wine region of Spain – the Ribera del Duero. You will work in a team towards the creation of your own wine. All the decisions you will take in the vineyards and at the winery will have important implications on your marketing, commercial and financial strategies.
Each team comes across a selection of five monovarietal wines. The mixture of the varieties in their right proportion is one of the crucial moments to make the best wine and win the contest. Creativity also plays a fundamental role in this type of event.
WHY SHOULD YOU DO IT?
- An original and fun team-building activity for your seminars and meetings.
- Fosters creativity, decision making and teamwork.
- An approach to the world of wine and its elaboration.
- Team-building event.
- Unique, fun and original
- Recommended for internal and corporate events.
- Fosters the spirit of competition.
- Ideal for team-building activities, seminars, training, incentives.
- Recommended assistance between 10 and 200 people.
- Realizable in several languages: Spanish, French and English.
- The approximate duration is 2:30 hours.